Your Home Fire Damage Solutions Company
Contact the experts at 3Rs Construction & Remodeling in Salem, OR if you experience fire and smoke damage. We are trained to handle the unexpected and are ready to act fast when disaster strikes. It can be overwhelming on knowing what to do next. Knowing who to call and what to do can be overwhelming in the middle of an emergency. Do you have a plan in place? 3Rs is your trusted local contractor to help you put together a plan and work with your homeowner’s insurance agent. Don’t let fire or smoke damage get you down!
Got Fire or Smoke Damage?
3Rs Construction will restore your home from fire damage by:
- Securing you home
- Inspecting your building’s structure
- Removing burnt materials
- Dry Ice Blasting charred material to remove smoke odors
- Chemically seal the interior for smoke and odor control
- Sealing Porus surfaces to eliminate the smell of smoke and fire.
- Replace damaged building materials
- Repairing drywall
- Cleaning and restoring siding, doors, roofs, windows, and duct work.
- Inspecting your electrical, HVAC, and plumbing
- Painting or cleaning surfaces
- Installing Flooring, Cabinets, Trim, Appliances, and Hardware
Contact 3Rs Construction, your fire damage restoration contractor in Salem, OR for an assessment and quote.
Destruction from Fire
It’s easy for a fire to cause other hazards within the walls of your home. The most common are plumbing, HVAC, toxic odors, gas piping, or electrical wiring and receptacles. Another hidden cause of damage happens while your home and buildings are exposed to the natural elements. This can leave it open to water damage, mold, and other concerns. 3Rs is here to help you with your fire damage cleanup, mitigation, and repair. We will get your property back to its pre-loss condition as quickly as possible.
Home insurance may help cover the cost if you are unfortunate enough to have experienced fire damage. We can work with your insurance provider to evaluate the damage and make repairs quickly. Contact 3Rs Construction & Remodeling today to help you navigate through the claims process! Learn more about our insurance restoration services.
Contact us now for a free estimate of our fire damage services. We are available for emergency situations if needed.
Common Causes of Fire Damage
- Smoking in Your Home
- Plugged or lint packed dryer vents – clean and inspect dryer ducts annually
- Cooking – food is forgotten or items are placed too close to the heat
- Heating – space heaters, fireplaces, and central heating systems
- Electrical Wiring
- Electronic Equipment – faulty switches, cords, outlets
Fire Damage Prevention
It’s good to be proactive!
- Install smoke detectors throughout your home
- Replace batteries in your smoke detectors annually
- Clean out and inspect dryer ducting annually
- Keep candles away from flammable objects like bedding and curtains.
- Do regular maintenance on your wood burning fireplaces and chimneys.
- Keep a fire extinguisher handy in your kitchen and garage
- If you smoke, make sure ashes are contained.
- Update outdated wiring and/or repair any damaged wiring or receptacles
- Make sure you plan and practice your escape route in case of a fire emergency
SCHEDULING AND QUOTES
It’s as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
1 SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
2 APPROVE YOUR CUSTOMIZED QUOTE
3 WATCH WITH CONFIDENCE WHILE YOUR PROJECT IS COMPLETED
Call our office: 503-363-1059 or click here to send a message on our contact page.
Our Golden Rule is to do the job right, for a fair price, and make as many friends along the way as possible.
Just in case our work record and excellent reputation is not enough, 3Rs Construction is licensed, bonded, and insured. We are also members in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.