3Rs Construction Management LLC is an established Remodel, Repair, and Remediation business serving Salem and the surrounding area for 26 years. If you are looking for a great place to work with some of the best people in the industry apply today.
We are looking for skilled and motivated crew members who can relate well with our clients, effectively communicate with our team and possess good time management skills.
We are hiring up to two qualified Construction/Remodeling crew members to join our team.
- 3+ years’ experience in residential remodeling and assorted repairs working with trim, flooring, painting, framing, siding, roofing, and sheet rock.
- Great attitude
- Work well with others
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Valid Oregon drivers license with a good driving record
- Well-rounded skill set.
- Care about a job well done.
- Value working with people who appreciate you and the work you do.
- Troubleshoot problems and manage your time.
- Believe in treating others with respect.
- Any experience or training in water damage, mold, radon, or asbestos restoration work is a big plus.
- Pass a drug test
If you have a developed skillset and care about doing things right, you may have found your last job!
- Year around full-time work
- Full support of our amazing office staff.
- Wages based on your experience.
- Paydays -Weekly / Bi-Weekly / Monthly (your choice).
- Medical insurance – including optical and dental.
- Employer matched retirement
- Vacation and Paid Time Off.
- Family-run company that really cares about our team and customers.
- Opportunity to advance into leadership and/or management.
WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO US:
Our company Core Values are what define us, you can find them here https://www.3rsconstruction.com/mission-statement-core-values/. If they closely align with your own, this will be a great opportunity to work with like-minded people.
We work on a wide range of projects and take great care of our clients and each other. If you are looking for a change and want to work with some of the most dedicated and likable people in the industry, we would like to hear from you.