3Rs Construction & Remodeling is an established Remodel, Repair, and Remediation business serving Salem and the surrounding area for 30 years. If you are looking for a great place to work with some of the best people in the industry apply today.
Experienced Carpenter / Crew Member Job Details
We are looking for skilled and motivated crew members who can relate well with our clients, effectively communicate with our team and possess good time management skills.
We are hiring up to 2 qualified Construction/Remodeling crew members to join our team.
- 3+ years experience in residential remodeling and assorted repairs working with trim, flooring, painting, framing, siding, roofing, and sheet rock.
- Great attitude.
- Work well with others.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Valid Oregon driver's license with a good driving record.
- Well-rounded skill set.
- Care about a job well done.
- Value working with people who appreciate you and the work you do.
- Troubleshoot problems and manage your time.
- Believe in treating others with respect.
- Any experience or training in water damage, mold, radon, or asbestos restoration work is a big plus.
- Pass a drug test.
If you have a developed skillset and care about doing things right, you may have found your last job!
- Year around full-time work.
- Full support of our amazing office staff.
- Wages based on your experience.
- Paydays -Weekly / Bi-Weekly / Monthly (your choice).
- Medical insurance – including optical and dental.
- Employer matched retirement.
- Vacation and Paid Time Off.
- Family-run company that really cares about our team and customers.
- Opportunity to advance into leadership and/or management.
WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO US:
Our company Core Values are what define us; you can find them here https://www.3rsconstruction.com/mission-statement-core-values/. If they closely align with your own, this will be a great opportunity to work with like-minded people.
We work on a wide range of projects and take great care of our clients and each other. If you are looking for a change and want to work with some of the most dedicated and likable people in the industry, we would like to hear from you.
Really care about being detailed and accurate??
Thrive in a fast-paced environment where shifting and pivoting are the norm??
Like working with people who value each other, our customers, and our community??
Appreciate and exhibit servant leadership??
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM!!
• Full Charge Bookkeeper
• Accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Payroll, including all government reporting
• Reconciliation of bank accounts and credit cards
• Human resources duties
• Back up for scheduling and front desk
Skills and Experience:
• 3 to 5 years of experience in bookkeeping/accounting/payroll processing
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Must be proficient in Quickbooks Pro (familiarity with Contractor Version, a plus!)
• Bonus points for knowing Profit First!
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite programs
• Self-motivated and work independently but also be a team player
• Conscientious, organized, detail-oriented
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Polite and effective communication skills
• Trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
• A great team environment . . . our people are making a difference!
• PTO and vacation
• Medical, optical, and life insurance, with optional dental add on
• 401K retirement, with company-paid match, up to 3%
• Profit sharing
• Salary depending upon experience
Take a look at who we are! Check out our Facebook page (facebook.com/3RsConstruction) and our website at https://3rsconstruction.com
Read over our Mission Statement and Core Values. If you are a good fit, send us your resume, cover letter, and available references!
SUBMIT EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
-- OR --
FILL OUT EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM ONLINE