SUPPORT OUR SALEM OREGON RED CROSS THIS MARCH
Did you know that March is American Red Cross month? Since WWII, every U.S. president signs a proclamation designating March as Red Cross Month. This is a valuable tradition for our country and for local communities, including ours! 3Rs Construction would like to say, “Thanks!” to our local Red Cross offices, who work hard serving the needs of our wonderful city of Salem.
WHAT DOES THE RED CROSS DO?
Did you know that the Red Cross does more than just organize blood drives? They are committed to helping wherever they are needed. In fact, according to their website, they respond to an emergency every eight minutes! It could be aid for a small house fire, natural disaster, food, water, and more!
Count on the American Red Cross for:
- Health and safety training classes (online or classroom)
- Military and veteran services
- International services in vulnerable communities
- And of course…blood donation drives to provide for medical disasters
3Rs CONSTRUCTION VALUES COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Here at 3Rs Construction, we want to take the time to highlight the good work that the Red Cross does right here in Salem. This March, look for ways you can show your support. There are two offices available for you to contact if you want to volunteer, give blood, or get training.
- American Red Cross Willamette Chapter
675 Orchard Heights Rd NW #200
Salem, Oregon 97304
- American Red Cross
475 Cottage St NE #110
Salem, Oregon 97301
3Rs CONSTRUCTION VALUES YOUR HOME SAFETY
3Rs cares about you, your safety, and the safety of your home! If you have safety items that you are concerned about for your Salem area home, please give 3Rs Construction a call at 503-363-1059 or message us by clicking here. We can set up a free consultation for anything from checking your smoke alarms, remodeling for wheelchair access, or mold remediation. We look forward to hearing from you!
RED CROSS VISION STATEMENT
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that…
- …all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
- …our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
- …everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
- …all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
- …in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.